“This is what meditation was designed for: to bring out all of your best qualities and help you be of the greatest benefit in the world.” (Scott Snibbe)
In this episode of Science & Wisdom LIVE, Marco Colnaghi and Sajda van der Leeuw interview visual artist and entrepreneur Scott Snibbe. Scott is the host and creator of the podcast on meditation ‘A Skeptic’s Path to Enlightenment’ and has been the moderator of numerous Science & Wisdom LIVE events.
Today, Scott will share some advice about how to start a meditation routine and discuss the benefits of different meditation techniques. He’ll also discuss how to integrate one’s contemplative practice with professional and family life, sharing some of his insights and personal experiences as a visual artist and Buddhist teacher.
- Introduction – From art and computer science to Buddhist philosophy
- A Skeptic’s Path to Enlightenment: a secular presentation of Buddhist thought
- How to begin meditating and develop a meditation routine
- Integrating contemplative practice into one’s professional and family life
- States of flow, art and creativity
- Awe, wonder and humility: how can science enrich one’s contemplative practice?
- What if the Buddha were born today?